Last Updated on January 7, 2019
January 2013 was a very nice month. Some opportunities might come and go, but the experience stays forever! Here’s some of the highlights from the first month of 2013.
1. Alhamdulillah, I am going to be the Best Graduate of the Faculty of Agriculture in the February 2013 graduation ceremony. :)) Thank you Allah, my parents, my best friends, AWP & others who have supported me during the 4 years of college. This one is for you! :’D
2. A trip to Singapore! It was kind of a graduation trip with my sister and my mom. We went to Universal Studios Singapore and just went shopping in general. However it was only 3 days and 2 nights, so I didn’t get to see a lot of stuff there. Hopefully I could go there again and explore more of the city! 🙂
3. Started with YLI Wave 5 socialization. I think it is one of the best program for youth in Indonesia. Why? Well, I’m going to write about the awesome experiences I got in YLI Wave 4 so everyone can see how amazing the program is. For a quick info on what YLI is, visit http://twitter.com/YLI_AC or http://www.facebook.com/YoungLeadersINA/
4. I was accepted to IPB Graduate School! 🙂 Alhamdulillah again! So If I pass the data verification process, I’ll start college (again) in February 11. So wish me luck!
5. My first out of town trip with boyfriend! Hahahaha. It’s just accompanying him reaching one of his goals in life, so it’s just a quick 18 hours trip with him. :3
Maybe that’s my top 5 highlights from January. Pretty simple but What about yours?