It’s been a couple of weeks (I think) since I wrote down on my blog. Why? I can’t seem to find the time to do that during my first master’s exam time and all the stuff that had been going on. 🙁 I know it’s not a good excuse, but I think I need to manage my time more perfectly from now on.
Some stuff happened while I was out.
- Now, I’m the Social Media Coordinator in YLI AC.
- I’m also one of the member in the Partnership & Community Development in the AGH Graduate Student Forum.
- Writing reports.
- Discussing about thesis research (which made me so depressed).
- Opening up an online shop, Danessa Project.
- Addicted to Polyvore -sorry for the cool spam post on outfits in my tumblr recently, haha-
- Promoting Tri-University.
- Being a field person, observing plants and all. I think it’s fun though. Well, it’s my job anyway. -_-
- Sleeping, hahaha. I’ve been sick for the pas couple of days so I think it is acceptable.
I have so much stuff that needs to be written here in the future. Just hope it’s going to finally be in this blog for you all to read. What is it? Well, you just have to find out. 😉 See ya!