Hai hai semuaaa! Rutinitas harian yang padat membuat banyak orang memilih menyempatkan liburan sebagai salah satu cara untuk menyegarkan pikiran. Terutama nanti pas liburan Hari Raya Idul Fitri atau Natal. Tak jarang banyak orang sudah menyiapkan momen tersebut jauh-jauh hari, mulai dari pemilihan waktu keberangkatan yang …
Throwback to 2014 Hong Kong layover. So the story goes, we are supposed to go to Chiba, Japan for Twincle 2014 Trial Course Program. We took @cathaypacific flight which consist of a 2 hour transit in Hong Kong. But it turns out that there was a typhoon heading for Japan and caused a 11 hour delay for the second leg of the trip.
This is where I was thankful we decided to travel with Cathay Pacific. They gave us hotel rooms in the Royal Hotel next to the airport, superb dinner and breakfast voucher to use. It made our travel a whole less stressful! Truly a Hong Kong warm hospitality. We didn’t have the chance to get out of the airport complex due to demonstration in HK that happened during our stay, but at least I took a photo with HK skyline 😂😂😂 good enough.
Now everytime I look at old travel pictures, I can’t wait until this baby is born and start to travel the world with my little family ❤ hope you can experience what I experienced and more, baby in the womb 👶
#hongkong #hk #layover #cathaypacific #travel #travelling #traveller #travellerstories #experience #life #picture #visithongkong #airport #painting #tbt #throwback #livefolkindonesia #livefolk #liveauthentic #nofilter #peopleinframe #memories (at 香港赤鱲角國際機場 Hong Kong International Airport)
Best friends are the ones who stand by you when you’re down and make your ups even better! Glad to always have you by my side. Love you girls and have a nice Monday ❤ #latepost
(Photo minus Anggi, Dea & Didit. 😔) with Desyana, Dewi, Debbie, and ANDHINA at Taman Wisata Alam Gunung Pancar – View on Path.
Benang Skotel waterfall from afar. This is the waterfall we come across before Benang Kelambu waterfall in Lombok. The walk from the parking lot is around 5-10 minutes through the rainforest.
#nature #waterfall #rainforest #indonesia #lombok #exploreindonesia #visitindonesia #explorelombok #visitlombok #ntb #latepost #liveauthentic #tropical #vsco #vscocam #lomboktrip2015 #igers #igersbogor
Saturday selfie with nature 😊 This is Benang Kelambu Waterfall in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. It’s called kelambu because it looks like a kelambu, a sheer cloth hung around your bed to keep mosquitos away. You can swim and drench yourself in the cold water. However, the hike to this place is around 30 minutes on foot plus going up and down hills & steps. Don’t worry, locals have ojek or chartered motorbike (IDR 40k one way) to take you if you can’t handle the walk 😂
#nature #selfie #saturdayselfie #latepost #nofilter #waterfall #lombok #ntb #indonesia #benangkelambu #visitlombok #explorelombok #exploreseru #explorentb #exploreindonesia #visitlombok #visitindonesia #liveauthentic #lomboktrip2015 (at Benang Kelambu Waterfall)
With the condition in our political environment, kind of hard to stay sane this madness. Hopefully good will win againts evil and the truth on whoever is right and clean will eventually be revealed. And of course, the next generation (which is us) who is in charge of the country is certainly not insane. #savekpk #savepolri #saveindonesia #prayforindonesia #cleanpolitics #cleangovernment #friends #hope #millenials #change #galerinasional #art #mural #instamoment (at National Gallery of Indonesia)
Excuse the title, but that was what (kinda) happened when we arrived in Japan. To continue the story before, I only had 20 minuted of watching Godzilla left when the plane is preparing for landing. Oh well, should continue on the flight back, please remind …
Hai all, so this time I’ll write about my trip to Japan. Me and 3 other Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) are chosen to represent our university in the Twin College Envoy Program hosted by Chiba University. We are enrolled in the Trial Course, which include …
Wohoo, tagged by @ririnprameswari & @accesstiachristy for this #20factsaboutme challenge. So challenge accepted guys! Here goes 🙂
1. A typical Pisces with A blood type. Pretty accurate to describe myself.
2. An ENFJ. Took the test four times and still got the same result. Not so dissapointing 🙂
3. Love cheese! Introduced by my aunt when I was just 3, now I’m kind of addicted to it.
4. My whole family attended the same university in which I majored in the same thing as my parents. Only my little sister is different.
5. My dream job is to represent Indonesia’s agriculture in the international world! Or be a professor.
6. Love teaching. To simply put it, I like to share my knowledge and experience with others.
7. Have no problem with public speaking, the bigger the crowd, the better! Miss being an MC for events sometimes.
8. Have an obsession for shoes! I splurge on this.
9. I’m an avid reader. I love to read books and article and journals wkwk.
10. I play basketball and love to exercise, even though sometimes my schedule won’t let me do it 🙁 now trying ways to keep fit with short amount of time.
11. Can’t drive a motorcycle and not in any interest to learn how to do it either.
12. Procastinator at its best! Well, now it’s better.
13. Very loyal. I have a tight (couple of) group of friends from high school and college which I trust very much. I don’t trust easily.
14. Have a passion about plant breeding and plant production in agriculture.
15. Wants to be famous for something noteable.
16. Love travelling and learning about other culture. Maybe my childhood years in US triggers me to have this strong feelings and curiosity about other countries and culture.
17. Like to use my time as efficient as possible.
18. Joined International Association of Students in Agricultural and Related Sciences LC IPB in 2008. Which help gave me the most memorable moments and achievements in my life! Plus a boyfriend hahaha, thanks IAAS!
19. Mini. Yes I am only 150 cm tall. But I’m concetrated awesome! Hahahahaha
20. Moody, although I am learning not to let my mood control me. On progress though. 🙂
For those of you tagged, now it’s your turn!