Going to give my two cents (or opinion) about this increase in gas prices that is currently happening in Indonesia. I posted it in my twitter @faradilaaa so if anyone got a different opinion or thoughts or whatever, please say so 🙂 Secara pribadi, gw …
Pernah mikir ga sih kalau yang rame diperbincangkan di media sosial itu sengaja memecah belah rakyat? Mulai dari sekuler inlander or whatever that is sampai masalah menteri merokok dan bertato. Orang jadi berpihak ke salah satu dari dua kubu, mulai kesel sama temen-temennya yang vokal …
You know what really grinds my gear? Ketika setelah pengumuman menteri masiiih aja ada orang yang berkomentar di sosmed: “Wah pertanian bukan dari IPB, kita siap jadi oposisi aja deh” “Yeah, UI paling banyak di kabinet menteri” “Kehutanan bukan dari rimbawan UGM, apa dia bisa?” …
Excuse the title, but that was what (kinda) happened when we arrived in Japan. To continue the story before, I only had 20 minuted of watching Godzilla left when the plane is preparing for landing. Oh well, should continue on the flight back, please remind …
Hai all, so this time I’ll write about my trip to Japan. Me and 3 other Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) are chosen to represent our university in the Twin College Envoy Program hosted by Chiba University. We are enrolled in the Trial Course, which include …
Wohoo, tagged by @ririnprameswari & @accesstiachristy for this #20factsaboutme challenge. So challenge accepted guys! Here goes 🙂
1. A typical Pisces with A blood type. Pretty accurate to describe myself.
2. An ENFJ. Took the test four times and still got the same result. Not so dissapointing 🙂
3. Love cheese! Introduced by my aunt when I was just 3, now I’m kind of addicted to it.
4. My whole family attended the same university in which I majored in the same thing as my parents. Only my little sister is different.
5. My dream job is to represent Indonesia’s agriculture in the international world! Or be a professor.
6. Love teaching. To simply put it, I like to share my knowledge and experience with others.
7. Have no problem with public speaking, the bigger the crowd, the better! Miss being an MC for events sometimes.
8. Have an obsession for shoes! I splurge on this.
9. I’m an avid reader. I love to read books and article and journals wkwk.
10. I play basketball and love to exercise, even though sometimes my schedule won’t let me do it 🙁 now trying ways to keep fit with short amount of time.
11. Can’t drive a motorcycle and not in any interest to learn how to do it either.
12. Procastinator at its best! Well, now it’s better.
13. Very loyal. I have a tight (couple of) group of friends from high school and college which I trust very much. I don’t trust easily.
14. Have a passion about plant breeding and plant production in agriculture.
15. Wants to be famous for something noteable.
16. Love travelling and learning about other culture. Maybe my childhood years in US triggers me to have this strong feelings and curiosity about other countries and culture.
17. Like to use my time as efficient as possible.
18. Joined International Association of Students in Agricultural and Related Sciences LC IPB in 2008. Which help gave me the most memorable moments and achievements in my life! Plus a boyfriend hahaha, thanks IAAS!
19. Mini. Yes I am only 150 cm tall. But I’m concetrated awesome! Hahahahaha
20. Moody, although I am learning not to let my mood control me. On progress though. 🙂
For those of you tagged, now it’s your turn!
I guess one of the many heartbreak we have to deal with in life is losing a friend forever. Can’t believe how soon this is, but least now you’re in a better place.
Thanks for the years full of laughter! Gonna miss the rants you have about Liverpool, mine about MU and the fights that followed after hahaha.
BTW, I still can outrun you anytime, like that time on my birthday. You totally failed cracking an egg on my head. :“) You may be gone, but the good memories stays forever.
We all love you Jen, but Allah loves you more. You will always be our big loveable yet mischievous teddy bear.
Rest In Peace. *Al-Fatihah*
This Monday, all the Muslims in the world celebrated Eid al-Fitr, or Idul Fitri as we Indonesian call it. It is one of the two big annual Islamic celebration. Eid al-Fitr is a celebration which is held after the Islamic fasting month of Ramadhan. During …
Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the centre of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt …
A way to start off the year is with a DIY free printable planner, so you don’t have to waste more of your money buying an overprices ones at the bookstore. Not that it’s wrong to do that, but sometimes I feel like the planner …